Monday, February 1, 2010

Cheez-its

who knew?Image by Aaron TD via Flickr
People, I have a problem with Cheez-Its.  I'm thinking that maybe if I just throw it out there, it will help me to overcome it.

I love a Cheez-It.

I come by it naturally.  My father loves a Cheez-It as well.

What is it about that crunchy, salty, flavorful cracker that breaks my will?  My mother once bought us some enormous thing of Cheez-Its from Sam's and I made her promise to never do that again.  And on Sunday?  During my normal HEB trip?  I bought a huge box of Cheez-Its.  I caved.  I don't know why.  I gave in to the crunchy goodness.  And ever since my diet has consisted mainly of Cheez-Its and beer.  I am a fantastic example of healthy eating for my daughter.

Now I'm just thinking...the faster I finish off that box of Cheez-Its, the better.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Cheez-It lovers unite! http://boomama.net/2010/02/04/i-just-found-the-fourth-amigo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Boomama+%28BooMama%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    Glad I'm not the only one who can't resist...

    ReplyDelete